The Hot Take Thread

So what? Same with chocolate!

yea well chocolate sucks too. i said it.

1 Like

This is true of many things.

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.

:vincelaser:

Generally I agree although there’s a significant delta between the worst Dunkin vs the best Dunkin. The best Dunkin is probably competitive with KK.

All of that being said a good local donut place is going to absolutely dumpster any chain. Where I live that’s these guys. Literally the best donut I’ve ever eaten and I am a life long fat man.

“Meatball Ron” is one of the best nicknames Trump has given one of his opponents.

2 Likes

The North Koreans’ dotard insult was the best attack anyone has made on Trump

edit: I mean political figures, I’m sure there’s some twitter personalities who have done better

1 Like

Whole Wheat Bread is better than White Bread.

1 Like

That is a lukewarm to room temperature take.

At what? Sandwiches? Mostly. Toast? getoutofhere! French Toast? I’ll stab you with a knife if you try to pawn off “wheat bread” French toast.

Definitely Sandwiches and toast. Im not a big French toast fan so I don’t know. Pancakes are far superior.

1 Like

What do you mean by “White Bread”?

Sourdough >Rye>Whole Wheat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wonder bread

1 Like

Close:

Whole Wheat > Rye > Sourdough >Rye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wonder bread

Seems impossible to one type of bread is inherently the best. Like wonderbread is pretty elite with pulled pork bbq

1 Like

I remember it getting slot of hate when he first coined it.

Winner!

Okay I don’t want to derail the July 4th thread but we have to talk about this.

I’m actually mostly with you on the latter! But man the ketchup/mustard/etc take is wild, like what do you put on a sandwich to give it some pop and keep it from being dry? Do you eat french fries with any kind of sauce?

Gravy is good. Poutine is magical.

I guess dry doesn’t bother me.

I don’t put milk in my cereal.