The Non-political ANGER THREAD

This is not a bucket list item for me.

Yeah it’s just a liminal space

1 Like

Probably going to get divorced during this trip, my wife is driving, we’re flying down the highway, I am “working” on my laptop, look up for a second and see a tree branch in the road up ahead, think nothing of it, look up again 15 seconds later and see we are about to run over it, wife doesn’t change lanes, runs over it, screams “WHAT WAS THAT” and I inform her it was a tree limb that I saw at least half a mile in advance and assumed she also saw since she stares at the road

“well I guess I’m just a dumb piece of shit” so yeah things are going well

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m convinced these drooling mouthbreathers legitimately think that if they don’t run a gas-powered leaf blower at least 60 hours/week their property value will instantly go to zero and somali warlords will conquer the town

Shitty I thought my state had a monopoly on Somali warlords

1 Like

Was there an ostrich farm nearby?

1. the stupid tire pressure sensor on my 2016 honda odyssey lights up a day after I get the tires rotated, like EVERY TIME

2. usually it figures itself out and turns the light off after about 20 minutes, but occasionally it just stays on forever

3. when I have to google “tire pressure sensor reset 2016 odyssey” most of the results are A) not actually what I’m looking for (it’s always the process for the most recent model) and B) a 60,000 word essay (Basically the same shit as recipies that have a long ass story before the actual instructions).

4. the actual answer I need is always ONLY found in a fucking YOUTUBE and I don’t need some fucking greasemonkey to SHOW ME WHERE THE LIGHT IS ON MY DASHBOARD (obviously I already know that or I wouldn’t have found this fucking video you goddamn potato) and then explain to me where to find the actual recommended PSI for the tires, THEN show me how to check the pressure on the tire and “you can get this at walmart” JUST SHOW ME HOW TO TURN THE MOTHERFUCKING LIGHT OFF YOU FUCKING SHITBAG

2 Likes

Easy solution: stop rotating your tires.

2 Likes

If you start thinking about it now you might be able to get a 3x5 card in the glove box with the instructions before you sell the vehicle…

Holy shit. Kid wants ice cream at the zoo. Seems standard. Turns out 30 minute line because there are 3 people sitting taking orders texting because the line won’t move because they only have 1 person scooping ice cream. Like literally these three folks are looking at the huge line and giving looks to the one person scooping and just playing with their phones

1 Like

Maybe there’s only one ice cream scoop and they’re doing the best they can!

(shouldn’t this implement be called an “ice cream scooper”? Is there any other tool that has the same name as the thing it produces? Now that’s enraging.)

Teaspoon/Tablespoon

It actually got better. The one worker scooping was going so slow I was like wtf. Turns out the freezer they pulled the icecream out of before putting in display was showing a temp of around 0F and the one worker was trying to scoop straight up rock hard ice cream. Would make one scrape with the scoop and toss it back in with the 5 others warming in hot water. Based on prices and crowd this arrangement probably leaving thousands of dollars daily profit on table and pissing off every guest lol

1 Like

I have to go see Hamilton tonight in real life.

The White House correspondents dinner is decadent and depraved

It needs to die.

I’d like to thank my neighbors for “inviting” me to their child’s sixth birthday party at the last minute. It was totally and definitely sincere and not a way of trying to get ahead of them being massive assholes. They’re playing dance music so loud I can’t watch TV in my house. I’d be able to sing along if I knew the songs. My house backs out to a road that’s pretty loud sometimes and we never hear it, so I took a look at what their setup was. They have 4 massive speakers hung up 8 ft high in a little backyard.

No idea if the app is accurate, but their shit is like 95 decibels in my backyard and they’re two houses down. And ofc my daughters room is closest to their house. She’s never going to sleep at this rate.

I’ve talked to them about this when they did it last summer. Just fucking calling the cops if I can’t put my daughter down. Fucking over it.

Pretty sure that is way, way louder than any sort of noise ordinance would ever allow if your area has any sort of rules in that regard. Although probably in your best interest if you just hope some olds nearby call the cops so you don’t get into some neighborhood feud