The Non-political ANGER THREAD

Maybe it’s no worse than buying a normal used car but buying a rental seems like a good way to experience maintenance hell.

Nah thats generally not the case. Rental companies sell their cars with relatively low mileage for the used car market, and the reputable ones take good care of the cars in their fleet.

My parents bought a 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid from Enterprise in 2012 and it is still running great with minimal issues.

Lol. I’m forced to take a urinalysis as its apparently 1995, and I got out 30mm. They need 45mm. And I can’t leave or I’ll fail.

So I’m pounding water in lobby in a strip mall at 1pm on a Tuesday.

4 Likes

Did you mean mL? Or did you get out 1.18 inches?

wtf. unheard of here.

Fuck it I’m keeping it

The fuck do they need so much for?

Maybe a deterrent against transporting and swapping in that much clean pee.

My embarrassing story.

1. I drink the recommended amount of water and can’t produce anything. Shy bladder. So they have me pound water and wait 30(?).

With a few minutes to go I am In actual pain. My kidneys literally hurt. I am crossed leg and dancing. The only worker at the place is with someone else. I just head to the back and say I gotta go and I gotta go now. Of course you have to strip into a gown (they had me get redressed) and they have to put the colorant into the toilet so you don’t scoop up some.

I didn’t give fuck at the point. After I yelled they finally complied and the sample plus plus plus was generated.

My pisser system was messed up for days after that. I couldn’t hold anything.

I can’t imagine how high my my blood pressure was.

Jesus, I’m sorry. Yeah this was stressful too but FFS at least I didn’t have to strip. I got out another like 20 mL and got out of there but it was damn close. And for what right, costs this company probably $1k to confirm that… what… I use alcohol and legal THC? Cool. The heavy machinery I’ll be operating in this role is a 4 pound laptop.

after seeing Starry plastered everywhere I finally got one. it’s literally Sierra Mist, which is a ripoff of sprite - I have a sophisticated enough palate to immediately taste the difference between sierra mist and sprite, and was super fucking pissed off when they discontinued it, because I prefer sierra mist to sprite. I kind bought into the starry hype and it’s the fucking same shit. I am not kidding you it is literally just rebranded sierra mist. they changed the name and I thought it was a different soda only to be bitterly disappointed and also relieved that one of my favorite sodas was back with a slightly stupider name.

assholes. bring something like Surge back not just slightly tangier Sprite rebranded as STARRY. and yes that is part of the branding is it’s called STARRY like you’re yelling it at a bartender in a loud bar.

also 7-up is fucking revolting.

1 Like

Oh yeah surge was the shit

1 Like

When I went to the Dubs game last week they had cans of Sierra Mist available, which I thought was kinda funny considering Starry ads were everywhere and they’re like an official sponsor of the NBA playoffs or whatever.

1 Like

+1 to this.

When I was a kid one summer I was at a summer camp that had “stomach flu” (looking back it was probably Norovirus) make the rounds. Back then 7-up was the go-to for upset stomach, so when I had my turn with the puking, etc. I drank plenty of it.

To this day when I drink 7-up, the first taste flashes me back to that pukey mouth and sick feeling… :face_vomiting:

1 Like

airpods pro are mostly fine, except every once in a while they just have, like, a six-inch range. If I put the phone in my pocket the podcast suddenly decides to start dropping out. Push the button on the airpod and instead of the podcast resuming, the fucking music app on my macbook pops up.

I WILL NEVER WANT TO LAUNCH THE MAC MUSIC.APP BITCH

2 Likes

Just got the 2s and love them so far. Auto switch between phone and iPad works very well. Noise cancelling is great.

I was a fan of the AirPods Max until they died before a 2nd generation came out and was quoted 3/4 the price of a new pair to repair them…

We picked up our groceries other day and there was a single mini can of starry in several the bags, was trying to figure out if some promotional thing or mistake lol

1 Like

I got a couple of these too in the past few months. Last week i got a mini can of some weird coke creation product in a bag, tasted like strawberry i think but they don’t put any fucking info on the can.

.webp fuck off

3 Likes