The Non-political ANGER THREAD

Let’s just ban the use of police sirens from music entirely while we’re at it.

1 Like

Doorbells on tv commercials. Had a dog that would react.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly?

maybe an innocent mistake! I once had 88 (my birth year) as a part of all my screen names, until I was 15 or so someone in WoW skype or whatever we used back then explained what that meant to me.

Hah yeah probably just thought it was funny. She’s in a cover band that I hear practicing at her house a lot and they do 60s-80s rock stuff, and like who other than weirdos knows this stuff off the top of their head amirite. And like 90% sure she’s gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Being gay, and a Nazi. No wait

2 Likes

I was a Surge addict in high school. No fucking clue how I didn’t end up with diabetes.

Shes probably just really into the comic about the dude who eats absurdly oversized sandwiches.

1 Like

Change that to “Mountain Dew” and “college” for me. Our meal plan in the dorms had a certain dollar amount you could spend each week and at the end of the week I always had extra use-it-or-lose-it money, so I’d buy 20oz Mountain Dews to keep in my room.

2 Likes

Overly efficient Garbage men

Update to my neighbor being loud story:

They are now chanting “racist” when I walk past with my dog. It’s a good time. I waived happily because :person_shrugging:

saw a guy named “tomathan” pronounced like tom and the last part of jonathan.

1 Like

There was a Donathon on survivor a few years back.

1 Like

Neighbor disputes are the worst.

1 Like

For real. Can’t avoid them. Addressing their bullshit directly won’t help most likely. Essentially just have to establish boundaries and write them off as people I’ll never be friends with.

Why is it so difficult for people to understand court spacing at the grocery store? If you need to stop and ponder, park your cart a few fucking feet down aisle. Do not just stand in front of it blocking the entire aisle god fucking help me.

7 Likes

anyone who has a strong opinion on whether cameras should be on or not during zooms in 2023 should really fucking shut the fuck up and fuck off. let people do what they want and mind your own fucking business.

3 Likes

I think I agree with this but I’m not quite sure? like, if you move your cart down the aisle you’re just blocking some other item?

I think he means blocking the entrance to the aisle, like trying to decide if they want to go down it or not. And even if it is blocking just a section in the actual aisle, be aware enough to move if someone is there and trying to get to the shelves by your cart.

ah yeah there are a lot of fucking morons wandering the aisles at your local kroger

1 Like