The Non-political ANGER THREAD

Call your cc company and block them

1 Like

yea i did that and now getting extremely annoying emails

Block the emails or tell your server it’s spam.

My son had signed up for a gym at college using my card (with permission). He dropped out and moved home. The hoops to jump through were impossible (had to be in person). I blocked the charge. I ended up with some 23 year old manager veiled threatening me on the phone.

I give him the LOL fuck you treatment and said my next call was to corporate and then the police if I ever heard another word.

They’ll go away. They have no way to get you. Just a lot of bluster.

1 Like

I may have posted this before but no internet poster comes close to annoying me as much as Klang Fool on bogleheads. And no ignore option. The insurrectionists on chiefsplanet are far less annoying.

dude get off bogleheads come on

5 Likes

basically doing this, that’s also how I treat my bogus medical overbilling

Now they are trolling me sending me 4 emails telling me the package is ready 3 days later than it should have been…

FU USDA! I’m supposed to only eat 10 oz of fish/seafood per week? Have you perhaps heard of how healthy the Japanese and Mediterranean diets are? How am I supposed to fucking trust you?

WHAT’S THE DEAL with dudes running/hiking out on the trail at 6:00AM wearing shittons of cologne

When I hike that early it’s because sleep and I broke up, not to use up my extensive and varied cologne collection. What weirds me out is I often pass a guy coming back to the trail head around 5am without a headlamp. Creepy.

Did they have a woman with them on the way in?

1 Like

TWO people on this zoom are on treadmills, so distracting

Baller

Man I miss fat wallet finance. Holy shit i saved/made a lot of money from that forum.

1 Like

so tired of morons in the frequent flyer group who get mad about bags wearing out

“I bought these Louis Vuitton tires and when I drive my car they get MUD on them, the city should buy me new tires!” OK buddy.

1 Like

it wasn’t enough for these dipshits to post their dumb engagement-bait threads on twitter, now they want to pollute linkedin too

To be fair to Linkedin it’s been a medical waste dumpster fire for at least the last 10 years. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a single useful piece of information from Linkedin that wasn’t contact data or a blog post that was posted many places including Linkedin.

2 Likes

linkedin trying to get me to join a web3 group, fuck off

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 8.38.29 AM

linkedin must be hurting because they’re constantly trying to engineer “engagement” with dumb shit like this, pushing those stupid fucking “10 youtube channels that will change your life” listicle threads to the top of the feed, etc. Just absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel

Not ground breaking here but Starbucks can fuck off. Why is it so hard for local coffee shops to catch on. And take that “do you want to tip me” button and shove it up your ass.

some dude just joined a zoom with a bitmoji avatar (like it moves its mouth when he talks etc) what the hell