The Non-political ANGER THREAD

2 Likes

when I open a box of normie cereal from like kellogs, the bag inside the box always opens perfectly with just a slight amount of effort.

when I pay $19 for a box of kashi, the bag is welded shut with government grade plastic sealer which requires superhuman strength to open, AND the bag itself is made from gossamer, so as soon as the seal does give, the bag rips all the way from top to bottom

2 Likes

I have to cut open Honey Nut Cheerios.

1 Like

why are the front office people at doctors’ offices always invariably dumb as a fucking bag of rocks AND total fucking assholes on top of that

1 Like

So played at the bridge club with my dad today and yesterday was my birthday. Look I already hate having a group singing me happy birthday, but you have a 24 hour window for that shit where I will tolerate it.

I’m surprised there aren’t more sovereign citizens shot by police for being assholes AND I DON’T WANT TO GREEN LIGHT MORE POLICE SHOOTINGS.

when people ask for “strategy” advice but they’re clearly asking about a tactical scenario

1 Like

After the invention of whatever the fuck this is called, it should be a criminal offense NOT to put it on every applicable product.

peel

Oh, well excuse the fuck out of me, apparently it’s called a “half pull tab liner”. Or if you think that’s too concise, it’s a “peelable Induction-seal liner with half-moon tab”.

I usually end up ripping off the so-called “half pull tab.”

Happened to me first one I used then realized gotta apply the force so the seal starts to lift right where the line of pull tab intersects the circle of container opening.

1 Like

The metal foil seal on plastic jugs almond milk/etc drive me nuts. They always seem to rip and then left to how much the remnants bother me

1 Like

This is correct, and even if you experience a rare malfunction, you’re left no worse off than without the tab, i.e., stabbing it with a corkscrew until you eventually splash the contents all over your favorite shirt.

why is it that ice cream is the only consumer product in the grocery store nowadays that still doesn’t have a safety seal like this?

Not that I’m complaining, you can peek at the neopolitan cartons and get the one with the best ratio.

Yeah that’s kinda interesting because several brands do have them and I would kinda expect everyone to do the same thing

Gross dude.

I agree. I think that Neapolitan is one of the worst flavors.

2 Likes

thats because you’re getting the bad ratio cartons

3 Likes

FYP

4 Likes

I like rainbow sherbet. For whatever reason it’s generally sold in see through containers. I like the green the least and red the most but I’m ok with whatever mix.