The Non-political ANGER THREAD

What game do you play? Assume you use an online game?

Oh, no, no panic, at least nothing overt. I don’t think it even registered with this guy that he did this in the worst possible way and I’m a pro so he never even considered the possibility that I wouldn’t show

Yeah, we play Hearts online.

1 Like

That should be fun. I’ve done some cribbage online w family.

Yahoo hearts was exceptionally bad to play. They couldn’t handle any mistake made, they’d rather quit vs lose. No fun at all.

1 Like

We play on trickstercards.com, it seems pretty good and has a number of other card games (not cribbage though).

Lost half my Saturday responding to a stupid work slack and now it’s snowing… MF!

IDK what’s wrong with me but every 12 months like clockwork it seems like, I destroy a $200 mech keyboard by dumping liquid on it. wtf? At least we have a microcenter.

ADEUKl9

1 Like

Anyone here had homeowners insurance canceled due to non-existent roof issues?

God Damn Utilities and their God Damn Friday night releases. No it’s not cutesy metaphor it’s me working Friday night.

my favorite cow-orker now has started direct messaging me on slack like this

HEY HOW DID THE CALL GO

(separate message) @pvn

HEY DUMBASS SLACK ALREADY MAKES A NOISE WHEN YOU DM ME YOU DO NOT NEED TO @ ME ON TOP OF THAT MUCH LESS DO IT IN A SEPARATE MESSAGE

1 Like

That sounds really annoying.

@pvn

5 Likes

@pvn that’s crazy!

1 Like

Figure out if the cow-orker is a night owl or morning person and reply accordingly.

I think I’m too old to know or care what Slack is.

@pvn

3 Likes

I would probably quit this job just to never have to deal with this person again. Unless you have the power to fire them or get them fired.

@pvn did you see my advice in the previous post?