The Non-political ANGER THREAD

Are you supposed to squeeze that out like toothpaste?

Yes, and it is a young man’s squeeze in the winter time…

Thanks, Biden.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 3.15.40 PM

the option on the right has a $30 shipping fee. It’s a 2oz stick of deodorant.

It’s $3.40 cheaper. By 10 and you’ll be ahead even with the shipping fee

Duh.

no it’s one of those dumb 3rd party seller scams where it’s $30 PER UNIT, you don’t get a deal for ordering multiples

So like Ticketmaster.

my wife is working from home today

I hear her on the phone with some supplier

“all of our agents are busy now, press 1 to continue holding or press 2 to leave a voicemail”

(presses 1)

(2 seconds later) “all of our agents are busy now, press 1 to continue holding or press 2 to leave a voice mail”

(presses 1 while screaming)

(2 seconds later) “all of our agents are busy now, press 1 to continue holding or press 2 to leave a voice mail”

(me making coffee in the next room) “they’re trying to bully you into hanging up, just don’t press anything and see what happens”

(“press one to continue holding” loops endlessly with no button presses)

(three minutes later another voice breaks in) “WE COULD NOT PROCESS YOUR INPUT, PLEASE CALL BACK LATER, GOODBYE”

3 Likes

Because Zeiss only took 3 attempts to read my glass prescription I’ll only have a week of fuzzy eyesight for a week while using the Apple Vision…

I dream of a day when I can treat my customers like this. God it would be so sweet. I could go on vacation and actually be on vacation.

What did real estate agents do before social media? How did they let everyone know every single thing they did every single day of their lives? How did they crow about the volume of sales they had? How did they act superior and smarter than everyone else?

And also why are all the most obnoxious people from high school the ones that end up in real estate? There has to be a correlation of some sort.

Good lord I was just wondering this. Wonder if this means nobody selling anything and they getting increasingly desperate. Feel bad because some very nice people who kids get along with our kids but the social media barrage is crazy

1 Like

Yeah we have multiple real estate agents in our lives because of this. The most successful ones are just unbelievably relentless, they live, eat, breathe, sleep houses, it’s all they do or talk about. Have seen multiple friendships end because a mutual friend chose one over the other.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been considering getting my wife to sit down with the Mom and be like we like you guys and because of that I’m vowing to never use your services professionally so don’t worry about it

I just started talking to an agent today (random assignment after being referred to the agency by my mom) and hopefully will be buying a home at some point in the not too distant future. Already expecting a few comments from childhood friends I no longer talk to much, and a college friend who is now in real estate investing and “creative financing”. I’m pretty ok not mixing friendship and real estate transactions, but I’m guessing they will be offended that I didn’t go to them first.

1 Like

Am I unusual in not having a single friend (even counting distant ones) in real estate?

lol realtors, always

1 Like

I don’t either. There are a few friend of a friend realtors but they aren’t people i have a phone number for or would ever see on my own. Can’t be that unusual how many real estate agents can there be? :harold:

desktop
q

1 Like