The Non-political ANGER THREAD

WEBEX ARGH FUCK OFF AND DIE

2 Likes

Fucking configuration guides that show screen shots that aren’t how the app is supposed to be configured.

when you’re making a salad and applying salad dressing there is approximately a 0.05ml range between “this salad is so dry it’s like eating dead leaves” and “oopey doopy”.

1 Like

Had a shitty experience at DFW last night. Lots of other stupid things, but the biggest thing was issues with wheelchair access. My wife can walk fine, but airports are hard because walking 0.5-1 miles is super hard for her. So we ask for a wheelchair when we go through an airport. No big deal usually.

Problem when we get into immigration at DFW is that the “wheelchair line” is zipper merging with the non US/Canada line to go forward. We were moved from the US/Canada line, where they don’t even make you show your passport (facial recognition), to the wheelchair line. There’s one person working both the non US/Canada line, so it’s one wheelchair person, one person who has a folder of shit to go. It’s not moving at all. The only way they would let us go forward is to ditch the wheelchair, which is fucking moronic. We almost miss our flight because of that bullshit, and would have if we didn’t reconnect with a guy with wheelchairs after customs.

1 Like

dropped off my car for some brake work, went to starbucks across the street while I wait for junior to pick me up, I am about to LOSE MY MIND at the number of people using the handicapped parking space to get their mobile orders and really about to go full facist authoritarian, call in the NYPD with their MRAP.

also just now watched someone BACK IN to the (non-handicapped) “order pickup” space but this is a one-way parking lot with spaces that are angled for the direction of traffic flow so I am assuming this dipshit is going to try to sneak out of the parking lot the wrong way when she leaves which will probably fuck up the traffic

yep she did it, nearly hit two cars, florida license plate

Anyone who has ever watched a starbucks parking lot + drive thru for longer than 20 minutes understands my reservations about anarchy.

I had a housemate who would park in the “pregnant mothers only” spot in this Kroger (I didn’t know it was a thing) at like 5AM when the lot was empty. I’m still mad about that and I don’t know why. Guy could have parked anywhere.

Do businesses not have a responsibility to the public for their parking lots/drive thrus spilling out onto streets? That’s what gets me.

Clearly no, and because of the level of power megacorporations have since they don’t take charge on their own property no one is in charge and the result is a power vacuum where the biggest asshole wins.

yeah fucking CHIK FIL A FUCK YOU SHITBAGS

honestly drive thru fast food should be illegal, fuck you fatties get the fuck out and walk 15 steps

2 Likes

Sadly in terms of space used on the lot I doubt that’s more efficient than having no drive thru and more parking spaces.

I would argue we should go the other way and get rid of fast food places parking spaces and interior dining to expand the drive thru lanes. If you want to walk up there’s a window on the side of the building or something.

well presumably a lot of the shitbags blocking traffic would go somewhere else if they had to get out of their canyonero

Yes like maybe a place that has a massively larger and massively better organized drive thru operation.

I use an app to get Jimmy John in-store pickup, it’s actually much faster than drive-through, idk why that isn’t the standard

2 Likes

Drive-thru? Why not drive-by? Just roll down your windows.

hot dog cannon

1 Like

It’s not a drive thru bill of attainder, I’m proposing a blanket ban on drive thrus

the fucking alien comic guy is still fucking making those dumb alien comics

Ohio had (still has?) drive through party stores. Some were up in arms because they promotes drunk driving.

Like parking at the curb and walking 15 steps is that different from getting handed your beer through the window.